- Provide thoughtful perspectives and insights to facilitate internal sense-making and changing development of integrated leadership development solutions and interventions.
- Foster effective partnerships and social networks with thought leaders and practitioners and be attuned to emerging trends and innovations in the field of leadership development.
- Consult with and provide expert advice to support business partners in the diagnosis, sense-making, designing and implementation of effective leadership development strategies.
- Engage with senior leaders or key stakeholders in strategic conversations relating to leadership and leadership development.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to develop junior consultants in delivering consulting services and leadership development solutions
- Recognized Degree
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant consulting experience in leadership development and organisation development related work functions with mid to large-sized organisations.
- Able to foster collaborative networks and strong partnerships with internal and external external partners
- Able to work independently and effectively engage stakeholders and leaders at all levels of management
- Able to lead diverse teams and manage projects involving complex and cross-cutting issues.
- Candidates with experience and strong background in developing post-feedback interventions (e.g. for multi-rater feedback) and support are preferred
- Demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16389.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898