- Responsible for system implementation, support, maintenance and training
- Coordinate with different departments for system/software development
- Review and propose enhancements to existing software systems.
- Monitor project development and system testing processes
- Troubleshoot software applications and related issues in the production floor
- Degree in Computing or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ working experience in system development
- Experience in software application development and support
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage
- Strong Visual Basic programming in Oracle databases.
- Basic skill on Machine Learning
- Programming – RPA, Python and R
- Knowledge of Data Science
- Strong Data Analytical and Troubleshooting Skills
- Able to work with initiatives
- Supervisory skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16406
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115