Shipment and Finished Goods Inventory Target Commitment
• Participates in order backlog review meetings to provide feedback on risks to meet each period’s shipment commitments.
• Supports initiatives to meet each period’s finished goods inventory commitments.
Project Orders Collaboration with Project Manager, Sales Office, Local Business Partners and/or End Customers
• Ensures that customer receives their orders on time and shipment commitment targets are met.
• Provides fast order acknowledgement to Sales Offices, Local Business Partners or End Customers with realistic delivery dates and accurate prices.
• Ensures that customer receive a revised order acknowledgement immediately once if there are any revised factory completion dates or changes in the order prices.
• Participates in Project Manager Internal Kick off Meetings for Project Orders.
• Commits the lead time needed to book and complete the order to Project Manager.
• Single Point of Contact from the factory for Project Manager on project order statuses.
• Responds promptly to Project Manager’s enquiries and proactively update the Project Manager if there are any delays in deliveries.
• Acquires proforma invoice, packing instructions and shipping release from Project Managers or Sales Offices to release orders for shipment.
• Represents Project Manager to participate in Project Review.
• Coordinates Customer Inspection in the factory if Project Manager is not physically present in the factory.
Project Order Coordination with Factory
• Chairs project order review meetings with various functional teams in the factory to review order statuses and mitigate delivery risks.
• Provides feedback to Order Screening Team to ensure technical unclean that is detected after booking is being addressed quickly.
• Expedites relevant functional groups immediately when there are any potential order delays.
• Communicates customer change order requests to the factory and ensure that the changes are executed.
• Communicates effectively with Singapore factory on customer’s delivery date pull in or push out requests.
• Ensures that order entry related production redlights are cleared promptly.
• Ensures that factory completes the order by committed date and ready for customer inspection.
• Coordinates with the shipping team to ensure that the order is packed on the committed packing date.
Oracle System and Commercial Details Management
• Application of commercial bonds for the order if needed.
• Ensures that the dates own by order management team are updated and reflective of current order status.
• Ensures that order details (dates, prices, etc.) in Oracle system matches customer’s requirements as indicated in customer documents.
• Ensures that order holds are updated and reflective of how the order needs to be managed.
• Ensures that orders are in ready condition and in correct status before each order status (eg. Supply Eligible, Production Open Un-Released, Awaiting Shipping).
• Clear all system holds needed for the order to progress to the next stage in the Oracle system.
• Ensures that all required commercial documents (eg. Credit Notes) are generated and submitted to relevant teams on time.
• Participates actively in continuous improvement initiatives that helps achieve key performance indicator goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree holder in Engineering / Science / Business Management / Commercial Management or related field.
• Relevant order management, customer service, project management experience in a manufacturing industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience chairing and facilitating cross functional meetings.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Can work under pressure, drives for result, customer focused, detailed oriented, interpersonal savvy.
• Good Microsoft Excel skills.
• Thinks systematically and organizes tasks to work efficiently and effectively.
o ERP knowledge and proficiency (eg. Oracle, JDE)
o Shipping Inco-Terms knowledge and proficiency
o Basic sales contract terms and conditions knowledge (eg. Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credit)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949