- Manage maintenance projects in buildings.
- Use SCADA system to monitor M&E equipment and programming works for A&A and troubleshooting.
- Ensures maintenance activities are carried out according to department SOP.
- Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the targeted turn-around time within required quality standards.
- Provides safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within budget limitation.
- Responds to calls for emergency repairs/ ad-hoc complaints.
- Minimum Higher Nitec in Facilities and Management.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage / M&E, PLC and SCADA system a Must.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671