- Leading Control Valves MNC
- Work Location: West
- IFS knowledge is a MUST
The key responsibilities include acting as the primary point of contact for our customers in the region, supporting key accounts and coordinate overall project management activities with the PM teams and at the respective manufacturing sites, to ensure customer deliverables are met within the cost, quality and timeline. The Project Manager will lead and develop PM teams to meet organization metrics, to drive productivity, quality, continuous improvement and goal accomplishment.
- Supervise the PM teams in Singapore and Malaysia, to ensure timely processing and execution to completion of projects/ orders for SEAP.
- Act as the primary contact point for customers in the region, in-charge of key accounts, oversee and coordinate project management activities with the PM teams at the respective manufacturing sites to deliver projects on-time, within budget and according to specified quality requirements. Develop contingency plans as needed to proactively address and anticipate customer issues such as any changes to orders, site inspection schedules, non-conformance management items, delivery issues, etc.
- Responsible for overall large-scale project data analysis and follow-up, as well as validating details in global reporting system for bookings with manufacturing sites by ensuring orders are filled in an accurate and timely fashion by establishing project timeline, monitoring project’s cost, quality and delivery.
- Build effective relationships with Inside and Outside Sales teams, as well as with the Centres of Excellence to ensure the organization is delivering the products and services required to be a successful partner for our customers in the region.
- Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting, to fine tuning the PM and Supply Chain Modules to suit the SEAP business model. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- Degree in business, engineering or a related discipline
- At least 8 years of related business experience in similar industry, with 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a similar position and organization. Candidate with more than 10 years’ experience can be considered for a senior position
- Strong familiarity with IFS is required
- Effective time-management skills & well organised (MS Project experience)
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/ cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively; ability to coach, train, facilitate, supervise and lead teams effectively; lead/produce in an unstructured work environment, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within the organization (written and verbal)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16441
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491