• Develops, implements and maintains the Quality Management system according ISO standards.
• Ensures all Corrective and Preventive actions are closed timely.
• Organizes and leads annual internal, external and customer audits.
• Organizes parts replacement for all customer’s complaint and feedback by resolving them in a timely manner.
• Ensures all measuring equipment are calibrated.
• Formulates, establishes a quality plan for outgoing inspection check on valve assembly line.
• Reviews and to provide disposition for all items in the Quarantine area.
• Prepares Quality Performance metrics and reports to management
• Drives supplier improvement plan/actions effectively.
• Conducts supplier process audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and drive improvements via statistic controls
• Bachelor’s Degree in in Mechanical or Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3 years experiences in a similar manufacturing environment.
• Good knowledge in Quality Management System (e.g. ISO 9001).
• Strong and Competent Problem-Solving Skill and Statistical Process Control.
• Experience in managing the Customer Requirement and Complaint.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949