The incumbent will assemble and test all types of flow control products in the production line.
- Assembly and testing of flow control products
- Adhere to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures
- Work with cross functional teams to meet customer’s expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy 5S; and other requirements relating to care of equipment and P.P.E
- NITEC/ITC, Technical certificate or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Licensed to use forklifts a MUST
- Comfortable with computers
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in assembly/repair of valves and/or actuators
- Experience in valve automation and controls will be an added advantage.
- Physically fit, Hardworking with good integrity and a good team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671