- Assembly and testing of flow control products
- Adhere to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures
- Work with cross functional teams to meet customer’s expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy ; 5S ; and other requirements relating to care of equipment and P.P.E
- NITEC/ITC, Technical certificate or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Licensed to use forklifts
- Comfortable with computers
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of hands-on experience in assembly/repair of valves and/or actuators
- Experience in valve automation and controls will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693