- Manage day-to-day maintenance services of field instruments in the process plant.
- Lead in the investigation/trouble-shoot of instrument fault or failure and provide effective and viable corrective and preventive action.
- Analyse and improve equipment reliability of plant to prevent recurrence with production group and contractors.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with DCS and PLC system.
- Develop, revise and review of SOPs for maintenance/inspection of plant instrumentation equipment (eg. LT, TT, PT, CV, on/off valve, FT, Analyser, GC etc.).
- Manage in-house contractors to execute maintenance timely and effectively.
- Manage inventory control, quality of in-house contractor and vendor work.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation engineering or the equivalent.
- Min 5 years of experience as E&I Engineer in chemical plant, with specialised in instrumentation.
- Basic understanding of maintenance technology, equipment, instruments, electrical and manufacturing process.
- Capable to perform programming level troubleshooting in PLC system.
- PC maintenance. System alarm monitoring and troubleshooting.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693