► MNC, Chemical Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Buona Vista
- Perform risk assessments on new third party intermediaries for both APAC and EMEA regions.
- Analyze and interpret risk assessment information with a view to approve/reject or escalate the third party for further due diligence.
- Effectively monitor third parties on a continuous basis in compliance systems/tools and escalate results as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to and follow-up with stakeholders on all third party requests.
- Provide assistance to ensure effective anti-corruption training for third parties.
- Work collaboratively with members of the Third Party Vetting team, Office of Global Business Conduct, and other internal teams (Corporate Audit Services, Procurement, Master Data, Businesses/Sales, etc.) in multiple time zones to effectively execute and continuously improve the compliance vetting process.
- Pull and analyze data in company systems (SAP, BI Reports, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) related to third party compliance vetting.
- Provide assistance on planning and execution of third party audits.
- Serves as a regional liaison for the Asia Pacific region. Offer remote support to EMEA and the other regions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 5 years of relevant experience.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with internal and external contacts, including the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management and team members.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in a fast-paced environment, function independently, and observe the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in the handling of information received in the course of discharging responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in third party vetting, or auditing highly desirable
- Experience pulling data and/or utilizing Salesforce, SAP, BI Reports, Power BI and related systems highly desirable
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16516
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138