- Working together with development team, testing team, vendors to design, develop and enhance the Quality Assurance framework.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with defined quality assurance standards.
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- Closely work with testing team of vendors to ensure the quality and on time deliverables.
- Review master test plans, test scenarios, test cases to ensure quality and 100% test coverage.
- Manage STLC activities.
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels
- Analyse and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with QA guidelines
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in implementing Quality Assurance
- In depth knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Professional certification, such as ISTQB, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
- Expertise in STLC
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16532
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115