✓ Company : Pharmaceutical MNC
✓ Contract duration : 9 months contract (Maternity cover)
✓ Location : West
- Perform forecasting and purchasing of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased custom manufactured intermediates.
- Manage material forecasting for production requirements of site
- Ensure optimum inventory level for production line, in compliance with the appropriate governance and procurement processes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and Production teams for cost and inventory optimization as well as security of supply
- Work for continuous improvement and provide recommendation and proposals for new stock parameters and policies
- Maintain correct data in SAP systems related to replenishment of raw materials including safety stock and/or buffer time
- Monitor goods delivery schedule and coordinate with suppliers and/or forwarders on delivery plans and requirements.
- Maintain and update performance management standards and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of good knowledge and relevant working experience in supply chain management including procurement and/or logistics
- Planning, procurement or purchasing experience
- Good working knowledge of SAP / MERPS2 systems or equivalent
- Excellent skills with MS excel
- Ability to display high standard of analytical-thinking and pay attention to detail
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16562
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609