- Maintain and lead company EHS activity (daily, SDM)
- Provide continuous improvement for EHS culture, activity.
- Arrangement and follow-up for external requirement, site visit and license such as SCDF, MOM, NEA, PUB, JTC and so on
- Maintain ISO, SS system (including updating activity, arranging and leading audit)
- e.g.) ISO14K, SS506(SS651)
- Arrange and follow MHD-MHI requirement and audit.
- Assist and follow some activities. Eg. Preparation of Energy Report for ECA submission and GHG emission report & water efficiency report for PUB
- Support to implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS
- Maintaining ISO14001/SS506 system.
- Coordinate with subordinate on HSE activities
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge and experience of ISO14001, SS506(SS651)
- Working experiences in Chemical industry EHS field for minimum 4-5 years
- Possess Fire Safety Certificate
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693