- Identify, study and propose items for safety, quality & operational improvement.
- Conduct mass and heat balance calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
- For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
- Review and approve vendors’ drawings -equipment specification, piping, layouts
- Commissioning new equipment and plant start-up activities
- Troubleshoot plant upset, identify root cause and make recommend improvement.
- Assist for safety, environmental and energy management systems
- Follow up Purchase order, Invoices for modifications
- Possess Degree in Chemical Engineering preferably from local university
- 3 years’ experience from refinery/petrochemical industry
- SCEM certification (preferable).
- Good process safety knowledge (functional safety).
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693