- Monitor, identify, assess and manage business risk on the First Line of Defense
- Implement and carry out business risk controls
- Engage First Line stakeholders on remediation for observations
- Manage First Line of Defense scorecard also ensure proper tracking, execution and integrity of Scorecard results
- Conduct training to relevant stakeholders on requirements of investment suitability, selling procedures and risk scorecard
- Degree / Diploma holder with 3-5 years of relevant experience in Banks
- Prior experience in Private Banking Front Office control will have an added advantage
- Good understanding of local regulatory framework, AML/CFT, FATCA regulations, CRS and etc.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Sarah Kuan | Registration No: R1105359