- Responsible for assembly, debug and test run of customized modular machines and performing commissioning activities
- Provide on-site technical support at customer premise for equipment operation.
- Perform design modifications - Simplifying designs, reduced parts, substituting with cost-effective alternatives, while maintaining or enhancing the performance of products.
- Procure and/or assist in the procurement of necessary parts / items to cater to the design modifications.
- Create and maintain all necessary documentations, work and assembly instructions, manufacturing and test procedures.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ relevant experience in handling automation systems
- Knowledge of industrial automation, jigs and fixture design, FMEA, SPC, CAD as well as experience in machine design are added advantages
- Self-Disciplined with strong project management skills
- Can work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel when necessary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671