- Our Client is a well-established Retail industry.
- Responsible for the processing of Membership Application Forms.
- Responsible for the processing of GIRO Application Forms submitted by members.
- Responsible for ensuring that GIRO Application Forms are despatch to respective banks promptly for approval.
- Responsible for ensuring that approved GIRO Applications are updated promptly in the Membership Register System.
- Attend to Members’ inquiries via emails and telephone.
- Generate GIRO deduction files and send instruction files to bank for deductions.
- Manage daily Host-to-Host bank files deductions and ensure that deduction files from bank are uploaded promptly in Membership Register System.
- Generate reports of successful deductions for accounting purposes and unsuccessful deductions for necessary follow-up actions.
- Responsible for daily collections at Customer Service Counter. Prepare Daily Collection Report and perform reconciliations of the various mode of collections.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation is carried out between Successful GIRO Deduction Reports against bank statements.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Accountant or Finance Manager.
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling GIRO Forms processing and GIRO Applications, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System is highly preferred.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to work independently and meet reporting deadlines.
- Working Location: Joo Koon/CBD.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16580.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374