- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The successful incumbent will be part of the Risk Management team, supporting the Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) in all quality assurance activities within the Organization.
- Reviews and enhances the QA Framework.
- Plans, leads, organizes and evaluates the QA Programme (including clinical, infection prevention and control and dialysis center operations) of the Organization.
- Reviews incident reports and analyse incident reporting trends.
- Coordinates investigations/reviews relating to incidents and propose ways to eliminate/mitigate recurrence of incidents.
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments.
- Coordinates and leads compliance reviews to assure the QAC on the compliance with applicable regulations and that the relevant policies and procedures are adhered.
- Follow-up on QA recommendations and implementation progress.
- Partners with process owners in educating/training employees on internal standards and regulations.
- Be the point of contact with auditors appointed by the Ministry of Health.
- Degree in Healthcare discipline.
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)/Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) is highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Managerial experience in Quality Assurance from a Healthcare setting.
- Experience in Healthcare risk management or Clinical audit.
- Proficient in MS Office application, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Meticulous and good analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with different levels of stakeholders and drive projects.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh/Balestier.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16589.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374