- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
The incumbent will be part of the Finance team, supporting the Organization’s delivery of healthcare service through Finance business partnership by providing Financial Analysis and advice required in the various national projects of the Organization.
- Works closely with Business Units to add value in decision making in the business planning and projects.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Prepares financial & management reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information.
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- In charge of the Project Evaluation (PE) process, and work with the project team & provide financial inputs/analysis during the evaluation, planning, execution, and closure of the various projects & strategic initiatives.
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance.
- Provides management with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience, with Accounting/Finance exposures; preferably from a Healthcare industry/institution.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Possess good problem-solving and decision-making skills, with excellent stakeholders management skill at different levels.
- Meticulous and good analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and across functions to meet tight deadline.
- Working Location: Lakeside.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16590.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374