- Processing of company membership forms such as GIRO Application Forms and Membership Application Forms.
- Managing, follow up and update company membership register system on GIRO Applications.
- Attend to Unions and Members’ inquiries via emails and telephone
- Generate GIRO deduction and Manage daily Host-to-Host bank files deductions and ensure that deduction files from bank are uploaded promptly in Membership Register System.
- Generate reports of membership accounts status and follow up when needed.
- Prepare Daily Collection Report and perform reconciliations of the various mode of collections
- Ensure monthly reconciliation is carried out between Successful GIRO Deduction Reports against bank statements
- Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Accountant or finance Manager
- At least Diploma or equivalent qualification in Accounts/Business field
- minimum 2 years of working experience in GIRO application processes.
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843