- Implementation of new network environments.
- Maintain and upgrade network components.
- Deploy firewall rules if required.
- Design new solutions based on standards.
- Deliver support in several projects.
- Document deployed solutions and proper handover to the operational team.
- Assist the operational team by delivering 2nd/3rd line support.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology related studies. Possess 3 years of relevant working experiences in network infrastructure support.
- Must have good working knowledge in the followings:-
- LAN and WLAN infrastructure
- Internal routing protocols (mainly OSPF)
- Wireless/4G/5G networking
- Load balancing (F5)
- Voice systems
- Solarwind System
- Good to have working knowledge in the followings:-
- Microsoft Windows Server / Microsoft Exchange on premise & online
- Microsoft Azure public cloud
- Server virtualization: VMware ESXi and/or Nutanix AHV
- Citrix XenApp & Citrix netscaler
- Rubrik backup
- Hyper converged and traditional server systems
- Great team player, highly adaptable and with a good sense of urgency.
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- This is a permanent opening.
- Interested candidate (s) must be willing to work in Jurong Island.
- Must be able on standby when require to, including PH/weekend
- Willingness to travel overseas for work.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16594
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239