Our Client, in the Semiconductor industry, develops leading edge assembly processes and equipment for leadframe, substrate and wafer level packaging applications in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile internet, cloud server, computing, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy.
They are sourcing for an experienced Software Engineer in the Semiconductor backend industry to develop C++ applications in Linux environment for machine automation.
- New software feature design and implement for automation machine applications to enhance our product’s capability
- Work with product specialists, hardware and process engineers to develop new features
- Software requirement analysis and documentation
- Customer side Software issue support
- Customer specific software requirement analysis
- Debugging on machine
- Using version control and issue tracking tool for software release management and documentation
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree of Automation, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years broad experience in Software design and implementation using C++ programming in Linux environment
- Object-oriented programing knowledge
- Practical work in the laboratory on machine and measuring technology
- Experience in multi-tasking application development
- Experience with QT framework
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and systematic approach
- Knowledge of the semiconductor backend industry
- An understanding of mechanical systems, electronics or semiconductor packaging process will be an advantage
- Agile software development process experience
Additional Job Information
- Salary Range: SGD4,000 - 5,000 per month
- As our client does not have a quota to apply for work passes, foreign job applicants will not be considered for this position.
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673