► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Lakeside
- Works closely with business units to add value in decision making in the business planning and projects.
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Prepares financial & management reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analysing, formatting, and presenting information.
- Builds budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- In charge of the Project Evaluation (PE) process, and work with the project team & provide financial inputs/analysis during the evaluation, planning, execution, and closure of the various projects & strategic initiatives.
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance.
- Provides management with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decisions
- Degree in Accountancy or Accounting/Business related discipline with 3 years of accounting/finance/financial analysis experience, preferable in FP&A role.
- Experience in Health-care institution will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Meticulous and good analytical skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good at managing internal stakeholders at different levels.
- Able to work independently and across functions to meet tight deadline.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16611
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138