- Analyse security systems and make recommendation for changes or improvement.
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems.
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security.
- Project planning and ensure in line with company policy and schedule.
- Knowledge and support of company systems infrastructure relationship design.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures and IT Security.
- Provide troubleshooting and solution to technology problems.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Security or equivalent. With hands-on experiences on networking, routing, security equipment.
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems and Microsoft Application System
- Experience in Datacentre management.
- Experience in Microsoft Servers, Windows Active Directory application.
- Experience of network topology and it functions
- Experience in virtualisation will be an advantage.
- Experience in a manufacturing networking environment will be an advantage
- Candidate with MCSA, CCNA, PMP certification is preferred
- Candidate (s) with no experiences, but possessing relevant academic exposure can be consider.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16620
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239