✓ Company : Healthcare industry
✓ Company : West area
✓ Portfolio : Provide financial analysis and advice required in various company projects
- Assist in business planning and projects by working closely with the business units
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Responsible for preparing financial and management reports
- Build budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- Work with the project team & provide financial inputs/analysis during the evaluation,
- Builds and maintains a corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or Accounting/Business related discipline.
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance/financial analysis experience, preferable in FP&A role, in related industry
- Meticulous and good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16623
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609