- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of process plant forced outages and near misses
- Gather facts and analyze circumstances in accordance with established RCA methodology
- Coordinate and lead investigation, troubleshooting in resolving plant issues (along with Electrical, Mechanical and I&C lead engineers).
- Condition Monitoring (CM)
- Using various CM techniques to monitor equipment well-being
- Analyze data and recommend appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
- Maintenance Strategies
- Jointly undertake studies (with Maintenance team) on various maintenance strategies like BM, PM and PdM and how each can be used for which asset
- Preventive Maintenance Evaluation
- Collate information on condition of equipment to supplement evaluation and optimization of existing PM
- Make suggestions on fine tuning of PM
- Assist Reliability lead in administration of LTSA Contract
- Assist Cluster Lead in coordinating LTSA activities including communicating technical bulletins to various stakeholders and tracking of action items till closure.<
- Input RCA recommendation into CMMS
- Tracking of the implementation status of the recommended corrective and preventive action using CMMS to ensure compliance; Analyze results to evaluate effectiveness
- Undertake Engineering projects as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in recognized university (alternatively diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience) in Electrical or Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in both operation / maintenance / technical environment and disciplines preferably in combined cycle power plant.
- Understand the overall maintenance and engineering practices in a power station
- Prior exposed as maintenance troubleshoot / fact-finding
- Knowledge in CMMS software for preventive maintenance.
- Competency in analyzing trends and patterns.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693