- Responsible for AP accounts duties.
- Create and maintain record for suppliers for invoices matters.
- Suppliers management including queries, follow-up action, etc.
- Schedule and review payment vouchers prepared by assistants
- Reconcile with multiple parties such as suppliers' and banks statement of accounts to AP sub-ledger
- Prepare weekly AP aging analysis report, uninvoiced aging analysis report & AP transactions summary report
- Process monthly expense claims for employees
- Assist in month end close activities
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet Recon Schedules
- Prepare quarterly GST filing (AP)
- Other ad-hoc duty as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy/ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of AP accounts experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in semiconductor or relevant industry will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843