- Assist the Engineer and team to do daily monitoring and recording of Facilities Equipment Performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair Facilities Equipment breakdown.
- Assist Engineer and team to ensure efficient use of utilities resources.
- To perform Building Maintenance.
- Support the Engineer and team for the maintenance of proper documentation.
- Upkeep ISO standard operating procedures to ensure compliance.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Minimum NTC2 or NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical / Building maintenance
- Candidates seeking experience and / or
- Candidates with prior experience in the manufacturing environment will have an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical and Building maintenance.
- Good analytical skill in troubleshooting of breakdown.
- Proficient in MS office will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to read and understand Layout drawing.
- No colour-blindness as handling electrical work is essential for proper performance of the daily task.
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
- Willing to work in cleanroom environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949