- Carry out day-to-day operational and technical support for company network, including project work.
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration of IT Network/Security products and technologies.
- Maintain an effective plan of work for the current and pending operational and project commitments.
- Responsible for the research, development, and delivery of secure and high availability infrastructure for PCN, B2B, Internet, SD-Network, and Cloud services.
- Provide expertise across multiple network/security platforms and technologies.
- Production of high-quality network/security design and documentation.
- Ensure network infrastructure is deployed to corporate standards.
- Act as a technical advocate and working closely with GIPA/Cyber Security team in the architecture process to design strategic and practical solutions for APME region and Global.
- Work independently, proactively and be self-motivated to meet the needs of working in a globally managed virtual team environment.
- Participate in the Follow the Sun (FTS) on-call roster commitments to maintain the LAN, WAN and Security network after business hours.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and late nights based on client demand and field support requirements.
- Liaise with other members of the Global Network Services team (AP, USA & EMEA) on a peer-to-peer basis, with the aim of exchanging knowledge, experience, ideas and keeping the team aware of current and pending activities.
Qualifications / Critical Skills Criteria:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT field particularly network services in/supporting large enterprise network.
- CCIE Certificate in Routing and Switching.
- CCNP Certificate in Security (optional).
- Working knowledge of SD-WAN technologies.
- Working knowledge of Cisco ACI Data Centre technologies.
- Working knowledge of Cisco LAN, WAN, and Wireless is a requirement.
- In depth understanding of MPLS, BGP, EIGPR, QoS Traffic Engineering, and other networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of WAN Acceleration appliances.
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto firewall, Cisco ASA firewall, Cisco CSM, ISE.
- Possess a strong knowledge of the engineering and operational challenges of enterprise network.
- Excellent problem management and customer facing skills is a requirement.
- Good understanding of legislation and regulations around cybersecurity, privacy and data protection.
- Knowledge and experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Working knowledge of AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Services.
- Experience with a major energy or mining company would be advantageous.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16634
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115