- A well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printing/Copier/Labeling product.
- Provide plan and actions through in-depth data analysis of service partners structure, policies and deliverables that drive increased efficiency and effectiveness for business growth, especially for B2B segment.
- In partnership with senior leaders and subsidiaries to create actionable plans from large sets of dynamic data.
- Work with subsidiaries to outline current situation of Group Company's partners network. Establish improved and standardized Service Coverage strategies, structure, processes and resources.
- Develop initial recommendation on the Strategic Mid-term framework to transform current Company's Service Partner function.
- Establish clear approach to monitor and manage partner performance that directly impacts customer experience.
- Work with countries to establish Service Partner carrot & stick program, focusing on rewarding partners for excellent Customer Service excellence.
- Work with internal team to prioritize business and information needs.
- Utilize analysis from database and use insights to propose strategic plans that reflect market situation and support decision marking.
- Monthly reporting and provide useful analysis for business decision making.
- Minimum Degree in Business Management.
- At least 5 years' experience in Service Partner Management (includes handling SLA) and in the area of customer service support.
- Possess Regional exposure (SEA).
- Advanced Excel skills is required. Additional experience in Data Analytics/BI Tools is highly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong strategic mindset.
- Able to work independently, whilst coordinating across different functions to complete the tasks will be crucial attributes for this role.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal; display professionalism and confident in handling partners and customers.
- Working Location: HarbourFront.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16638.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374