- Handle Full set of Accounts and day-to-day of Finance functions.
- Monitor closely AR and AP overdue balance.
- Handle Payroll, CPF and yearly IR8A.
- Prepare quarterly GST Returns.
- Knowledge on Corporate Tax.
- Perform day-to-day finance operations such as month-end closing and year-end closing activities.
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditors, Tax Agent, Corporate Secretary and Bank Contacts.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Accountancy or a related discipline.
- At least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience, preferable with prior exposure/background in Audit firm.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Experience in MYOB software.
- Independent, analytical, positive working attitude, attention to details.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Able to start work immediately or within a short notice.
- Working Location: Kallang (Nearest MRT: Bendemeer).
- Working Hours: 3 days' week, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16639.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374