- Daily operation of the equipment and procedures for the Plant area to which he/she has been assigned.
- Manipulation of equipment and controls to carry out procedures, and completion of in-process analytical for process decisions and verification, and housekeeping of the work area.
- Seven basic performance areas – Yield, Capacity, Safety/Health/and Environmental, Quality, Plant Condition, Skill Development and Other Costs.
- Higher nitec and above in chemical technology or closely related field.
- Relevant work experience in the chemical process industry
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693