► Building Consulting Firm
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Beach Road
- Perform various aspects of Project Accounting Management and Control.
- Major Project Budget Reports and Control.
- Review Project Budget set-up and Revision.
- Perform monthly WIP/Project Margin Erosion/Gain analysis.
- Review and monitoring Project Performance Status which include LOUC/Cost Over-run/Collections vs Revenue.
- Review of billings prepared by employees.
- Provide support to PIC/Project Managers for Project Accounting.
- Provide guidance and lead the Project Administrator and Project Accountants.
- Management of Project related Audits-SOX, Internal and External.
- Perform various aspect of Project Accounting Control and Management.
- Review Project status with Business Units.
- Provide timely support in Budget and Forecast.
- Provide timely Project and Financial analysis support.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and accounting requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with 3 years of working experience in related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Oracle and Microsoft Office preferred
- Willing to multi-task and able to meet tight deadline
- Experience in project accounting
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16642
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138