- Responsible for Technical project to develop and implement policies and procedures related to data architecture to be used for Facilities department Engineering and Project Management execution.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to data architecture: how data is collected, stored, arranged, integrated and used in data systems
- Ensure conformance to all corporate and local data quality requirements
- Participate on teams with the primary responsibility of owning data architecture and lifecycle management
- Manage multiple complex analytical tasks at any given time
- Provide advanced analytical support and appropriate data to assist leadership in developing strategies and driving leading-edge thinking
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Systems/Industrial Engineering, Facilities Management, Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in C# web development and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Experience with integration between SAP ERP and Enterprise Asset Management systems, Building Management System and other Facilities related systems/
- Understand database schemas and design, ability to write queries or stored procedures, preferably with MS SQL would be advantageous.
- Experience in developing mobile apps for mobile devices would be advantageous.
- Passion in software development and keen in writing or debugging software codes would be advantageous.
- Willing to learn and adopt coding practice to ensure system sustainability.
- Excellent communication skills possess logical and analytical skills with attention to detail.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16644
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239