- A well-established European MNC, in Engineering & Construction Consultancy industry.
- Perform various aspects of Project Accounting Management and Control.
- Major Project Budget Reports and Control.
- Review Project Budget set-up and Revision.
- Perform monthly WIP/Project Margin Erosion/Gain analysis.
- Review and monitoring Project Performance Status which include LOUC/Cost Over-run/Collections vs Revenue.
- Review of billings prepared by employees.
- Provide support to PIC/Project Managers for Project Accounting.
- Provide guidance and lead the Project Administrator and Project Accountants.
- Management of Project related Audits-SOX, Internal and External.
- Perform various aspect of Project Accounting Control and Management.
- Review Project status with Business Units.
- Provide timely support in Budget and Forecast.
- Provide timely Project and Financial analysis support.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and accounting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field in Project Accounting, Project Costing and Forecast; preferably from similar or related industry in Building/Engineering Consultancy, Construction and/or Oil & Gas.
- Proficient in Oracle and MS Office application, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadline.
- Working Location: Bugis/Nicoll Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16647.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374