- A well-established German Trading MNC.
- Handle Full set of Account and day-to-day Finance operations (individual contributor).
- Responsible for the cash flow management, forecast & budgeting.
- Month-end & Year-end closing.
- Management report and financial reporting.
- Negotiation of export L/C.
- Liaise with banks on all incoming remittance and crediting of incoming funds.
- Liaise with external auditors on the yearly audit matter.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by Management.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably experience in handling 15 Millions accounting books in a Trading industry.
- Experience in LC negotiation is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office and QuickBooks.
- Working Location: Jurong East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16660.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374