- Leading metal stamping manufacturer
- Work location: West
- 40 % Hunting and 60 % Farming
- Develop account strategies to meet sales growth & profitability targets
- Develop new business through hunting, network etc. to create new customer or expand existing customer by offering more width and deep of product range such as a one stop service chain.
- Advise, propose and recommend effective solutions for the product; meeting customers’ needs & requirements.
- Actively participate in proposal preparation and presentation; pricing analysis and contract negotiation to ensure successful and profitable completion of projects.
- Gather customers’ insight and market intelligence to assist business teams to win projects; countering competitors’ strategies.
- Provide value- add service to customers through the proposal of alternatives, cost savings and any other information required.
- Ensure meeting billing and booking revenue on a yearly and monthly basis of assigned customer; anticipate sales movement for any short fall in revenue and proactively drive for billing/booking before close of month/year.
- Responsible for receivables collection to improve cash flow of company through follow up with customer for overdue payment.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- At least 5 years in sales experience or account management in metal stamping industry
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, marketing and selling skills. Interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Customer centric. Pleasant personality. Conduct with professionalism & integrity. Demonstrate maturity, tactfulness and resourcefulness. Work independently and as well as in a team.
- Only Candidates with relevant Singapore experience and currently are based in Singapore can be considered
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16661
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491