✓ Company : Building & Construction
✓ Portfolio : Perform various aspects of Project Accounting Management and Control.
- Responsible for major Project Budget Reports and Control.
- Review Project Budget set-up and Revision.
- Perform monthly Work-in-Progress/Project Margin Erosion/Gain analysis.
- Review and monitoring Project Performance Status
- Perform various aspect of Project Accounting Control and Management.
- Provide timely support in Budget and Forecast.
- Provide timely Project and Financial analysis support.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and accounting requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Oracle and Microsoft Office preferred
- Willing to multi-task and able to meet tight deadline
- Experience in project accounting
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16665
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609