• Create new product design/ drawing.
• Create engineering change request.
• Participate in plans/ specifications of new products for commercial/ other departments and assist in engineering trial.
• Assist in failure analysis.
• Maintain documentation such as product specification, engineering change request, etc.
• Attending to quality issues such as product failure/ service feedbacks at site and propose improvements.
• Working closely with Engineering Supervisor and Engineering Manager.
• Diploma in Mechanical/ Mechatronics Engineering. Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
• Some working experience with QA/ ISO quality system and documentation would be added advantage.
• Able to do drawing/ drafting using Solidworks/ Autocad.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint).
To find out more about this opportunity, please coAntact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693