► MNC, Chemical Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Manage annual salary reviews in Asia Pacific, ensure alignment in respective countries and coordinate with regional HR functions on implementation.
- Support job-grading activities using the Hay methodology.
- Participate in market and salary surveys for countries in Asia Pacific. Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to ensure external competitiveness within the industry.
- Ensure all compensation and benefits program and policies are in compliance with countries’ legislation and recommendations.
- Involved in the implementation of any new programs in the region.
- Participate in collective agreements negotiation.
- Advisory point for business line managers, employees and Human Resource Business Partners relating to any Benefits program and policies.
- Prepare and consolidate statistics and reports as required.
- Assist in initiatives and projects from Global and within Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar with at least 5 years of professional experience in an international environment.
- Preferably experienced in grading topics using Hay methodology.
- Knowledge on compensation and benefits topics for countries in Asia Pacific preferred.
- Strong analytical skills as well as good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, self-responsible and solution-oriented working attitude.
- Ability to collaborate with different cultures.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16688
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138