- Responsible for the Building Management System (BMS) and Extra Low Voltage Systems (ELV) in commercial projects.
- Perform site management on the installation works, inspections, testing, commissioning and handing over of BMS/ ELV systems to clients.
- Liaise with the clients, consultants, project management team, sub-contractors and technology providers.
- Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
- Ensure all project activities are efficiently and cost-effectively executed throughout the project life cycle.
- Any other ad-hoc work as assigned.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Engineering.
- At least 2 - 8 years’ experience in management of Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Able to build and install BMS system to monitor and regulate various building services, including chillers, heat exchangers, ACMV, lighting and power metering, etc.
- Knowledge in different BMS system, such as system architect, controller programming, on-site testing and commissioning of sensors or meters
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693