The successful candidate is expected to organize, manage and execute assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner so as to meet a set of pre-determined project objectives.
- Carry out integration and commissioning of an array of instrumentation and control systems for the wastewater and desalination plants.
- Design control panels and subpanels and generating I/O lists.
- Develop process functional designs including control write-up and control schematics.
- Carry out development, engineering and testing of DCS/ DDC/ PLC/ SCADA software.
- Development of hardware and software design specifications and other software/ test documentation.
- Carry out diagnosis and resolution of electrical, instrumentation and control systems issues.
- Ensuring on time completion of commissioning activities.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from water treatment industry is necessary.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics).
- Experience in control system design including system architecture, hardware, system software.
- Knowledge of Schneider PLC preferred.
- Knowledge of Intelltion iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MX Works, Vijeo Citect SCADA preferred.
- Knowledge of Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671