✓ Company : Public Sector
✓ Contract duration : 8 months
✓ Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6.00pm
✓ Department : HR
- Execute capability building plans and policies in alignment to workforce plan.
- Assist in the implementation of varied learning intervention (e.g. classroom learning, blended learning, performance support tools) to create effective learning solutions.
- Analyze statistics, study the effectiveness of implemented trainings and provide improvements
- Handle HRD related administration such as training budget, scholarship and sponsorship, course registration etc
- Oversee staff welfare and engagement activities
- Manage HR digitalization efforts.
- Prior experience in training / development
- Possess background in HR field
- Comfortable to commit for 8 months contract
- Ability to multitask under fast paced environment
- Possess analytical skills
- Meticulous and attentive to details
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16712
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609