- Polymer & Chemicals Manufacturer MNC
- Working Location: West
- Provide technical support to customers, sales team and related parties for chemical products, such as raw materials of plastics, elastomers and coatings.
- Investigate and resolve customer enquiries
- Develop and modify coatings and resin compounds.
- Analyse and evaluate lab samples with proper data recordings.
- Prepare technical reports to customers.
- Provide technical presentation during internal or external seminars.
- Assist maintenance of lab equipment as well as procurement and disposal of chemicals.
- Assist implementation and compliance of quality control procedures and safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform duties as assigned by Technical Manager.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related science
- At least 2 years of laboratory experience in chemical industries such as coatings, plastics, elastomers, adhesives etc.
- Possess proficient knowledge in organic or polymer chemistry
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures, safety and environmental regulations
- Basic understanding of coatings and polymer compound formulation and plastics moulding is a plus
- Knowledge about testing equipment (SEM, FT-IR, etc) is preferred
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with colleagues and external parties
- Comfortable with working in a small team
- Willing to travel regionally if necessary
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16739
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491