- Management and support the digital learning platform, collaborating with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operation, post-launch improvements and iterations for the platform
- Assist in bug / incident management and prioritization, addressing and resolving incidents arising from app deployments and utilisation
- Conduct user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to stakeholders
- Identify, analyses and track metrics that inform the success of product launches and enhancement
- Identify, test and implement technology and tools that support digital learning
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a product management and design role
- Interest in digital platform and content development
- Basic understanding of UX design principles
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organized and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-driven, positive attitude and team player
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16752.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898