✓ Company : Electronics Industry
✓ Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
✓ Location : Walking distance from MRT (Circle Line)
- Responsible for HR and office administrative support
- In charge of staff welfare and liaise with various departments
- Process monthly staff expenses claims
- Coordinate company events and employee engagement activities
- Involve in employee training & development such as sourcing for external courses, registration and apply for training grants
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Diploma holder in HRM or equivalent
- About 1 to 2 years working experience in related field.
- Good MS Office skills
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- People oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player, self-driven with initiatives to work independently.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16767
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609