- Lead on-going technology projects for network environment to enhance the performance, security, recoverability and monitoring of operations
- Recommend and implement new technologies for networks, cloud services and software defined data center.
- Contribute to the development of the architecture roadmap for network platforms. Support application projects from a technical aspect and provide guidance and direction to less experienced technical staff and vendors including installations and upgrades of Operating System, backup/recovery strategies, and high availability configurations
- Operate network automation solutions and enterprise-wide scripts using tools
- Provide performance analysis and tune systems. Utilize software and hardware tools to identify, analyze, and diagnose complex problems and factors affecting performance
- Create technical standards and architecture specifications
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT with 5 years of experience in managing network infra for organizations of 1000 or more users
- 7 years + of experience supporting IT infrastructure in a large organization with at least 3 years of project management experience
- CCNP/CCDP certification as minimum or CCIE certification
- Project Management certification is preferable
- Strong engineering skills with network and firewall architecture
- Experienced designing and implementing all network products including Cisco routing & switch (N7K, N9K, 65xx, ISR, ASR), firewall (ASA, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto), Load Balancer (F5),
- Master the principles and design of network routing protocols, QoS, high availability
- Knowledge of Technology Infrastructure vendors, and associated product/service offering
- Knowledge of industry technology trends
- Knowledge of IT security, Risk Management and Security Controls
- Good presentation, influencing and negotiation skill
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16774
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115