- Provide HR and administrative support daily.
- Liaise with departments for staff welfare and office administration.
- Process staff expenses claims monthly.
- Support company events and welfare activities.
- Sourcing for external courses, coordinate course registration and application for training grants.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in related field.
- Computer literature.
- Meticulous and neat with details.
- People oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player, self-driven with initiatives to work independently.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671