Develop and engineer mechatronic systems for Semiconductor equipment with main focus on Motion Control and Mechatronics:
- Perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments as mechanics, electronics, software across various development sites. Communicate across disciplines and sites.
- Provide technical support (3rd level) to production sites as well as to the field / customer sites
- Commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions
- Organize and install test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- Participate in conceptual and architectual design work
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- 3 years work experience in relevant field
- Good knowledge of Control theory, Motion control, Sensorics and motors & Basic understanding to electronics
- Familiar with Matlab tool
- Basic Software development knowledge in C++ (object oriented programming) an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671