- Install and/or relocate equipment at customers’ sites. Conduct associated start-up, cut over and check-out activities on the newly installed systems
- Provide warranty tool support or paid service for out-of-warranty tool by performing on-site general preventive maintenance of equipment and attending to equipment abnormalities.
- Co-ordinate all service actions with customer to minimize downtime or system interruptions
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to eliminate equipment malfunctions.
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to isolate problem. Assess severity of malfunctions and determine corrective actions required or escalate for assistance and prompt resolution.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers in relation to short-term defect work
- Implement field modifications or updates as released in Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) which may involve removal and installation of assemblies, sub-assemblies, systems and subsystems
- Diploma in following disciplines: Semicon / Electronics/ Electrical /Mechanical / Mechatronics
- Able to commit to 24/7 standby duty on a rotational basis
- Experience in performing troubleshooting or maintenance of complex machinery is an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949